Accounting and Financial
Maintaining financial stability is crucial to the success of your development. Our experienced financial staff, utilizing state of the art data processing equipment and software, expertly providing a full range of services:
- Develop, implement and monitor the Annual operating budget
- Preparation of a monthly financial report, that will include a statement of operations, summary of cash transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable and a statement of delinquent co-owners.
- Collect and process all monthly Association fees and deposit in a segregated account in the name of your Association.
- Implement arrearage collections and follow up with appropriate legal action as necessary.
- Payment from Association funds, per Board policy, of all charges incurred on the Association's behalf for the maintenance and management of your Association.
- Maintain and fund necessary reserve accounts.
- Coordinate yearly financial review of audit with the firm of your choice, including filing of tax returns and Michigan Annual Report
John P. Carroll Co. Inc. has over 45 years experience managing the administrative details of your Association. Among our many services we provide the following:
- Coordination of Board policies and procedures, including establishment of rules and regulations governing the property. Additionally, we provide continuing guidance in the operation of the Association.
- Establish a sound communication system between co-owners, the Board and our office in order to ensure prompt resolution of resident problems and concerns.
- Prepare and attend Board of Directors meetings and supply the Board with all necessary forms, notifications and information.
- Consult with the Board regarding all Association matters prior to the involvement of the Association’s Attorney.
- Review and maintain all insurances including property and liability, Directors and Officers and workers compensation.
- Administer all correspondence between the Board of Directors and co-owners including violations, late notices, welcome letters, etc.
- Completely coordinate the Annual meeting and elections.
- Keep all necessary files and records of the Association.
- Maintain a 24 hour emergency answering service.
The business of property maintenance is the business of managing details. Tasks include personnel responsibilities, resident maintenance requests and property repairs. John P. Carroll Co. will coordinate and manage all maintenance responsibilities associated with your development including the following:
- Provide specifications and approve all necessary contracts for lawn maintenance, snow removal, repair work, purchase orders, etc.
- Hire, train and supervise on site staff as needed, negotiate contracts and set performance standards.
- Perform annual preventative maintenance inspections to hold association costs to a minimum while simultaneously increasing property values.
- Set up the John P. Carroll Co. proprietary work order tracking and communication system.
- Process and monitor to completion all routine and emergency work orders.
- Solicit and present bids with monthly service log detailing status of all work orders.
- Provide 24 hour on call staff to respond to emergency situations.