Maintaining financial stability is crucial to the success of your development. Our experienced financial staff, utilizing state of the art data processing equipment and software, expertly providing a full range of services:
- Develop, implement and monitor the Annual operating budget
- Preparation of a monthly financial report, that will include a statement of operations, summary of cash transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable and a statement of delinquent co-owners.
- Collect and process all monthly Association fees and deposit in a segregated account in the name of your Association.
- Implement arrearage collections and follow up with appropriate legal action as necessary.
- Payment from Association funds, per Board policy, of all charges incurred on the Association's behalf for the maintenance and management of your Association.
- Maintain and fund necessary reserve accounts.
- Coordinate yearly financial review of audit with the firm of your choice, including filing of tax returns and Michigan Annual Report