1. Any satellite dish shall be less than 1 meter in diameter.
2. National Electric Code (NEC) Standards require that all DBS Antenna and related LNB’s be grounded. NEC Standards require that an approved grounding source must be within 20 feet of the ground block. Further, that the grounding wire used to connect the ground block to the grounding source will be of at least 10awg size. No grounding rods may be installed that are not back bound to the existing utility ground.
3. Location of the satellite dish shall be at the discretion of the Board of Directors and may not be installed without the express written consent of the Board of Directors.
4. The satellite dish must be reasonably concealed from the sight line of street traffic throughout the site.
5. Cable for the satellite dish may not be routed along the exterior surface of the building.
6. The approved location for a satellite dish by the Board of Directors shall be awarded on a case-by-case basis by the Board of Directors. Upon receipt of an approved application for installation of a private satellite dish on the common or limited common elements of Dover Hill, the owner of the satellite dish shall agree to the following:
a. To indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damage caused to the common or limited common elements of the association and/or any liability arising from the location and installation of the satellite dish.
b. To maintain the satellite dish and any related hardware in a manner that causes the equipment to remain reasonably attractive and in sound structural condition.
c. To restore any damage to the common or limited common elements as a result of installing, maintaining, removal or replacement of the satellite dish.
d. To hold the Association and its vendors harmless for any damage caused to the satellite dish or related equipment in the course of providing maintenance services to the Association, such as lawn maintenance, snow removal, etc.
7. The location, use and entitlement to these devices, and these rules governing the same, shall be subject to change as the Federal Communications Commission promulgates future regulations. There shall be no vested rights created by any approval; all approvals being simply a license granted on a temporary, conditional basis.
8. In accordance with the terms listed above., I request permission to install a private satellite dish in the following manner and at the location described below (please choose one option):