John P. Carroll Co. Inc. has over 45 years experience managing the administrative details of your Association. Among our many services we provide the following:
- Coordination of Board policies and procedures, including establishment of rules and regulations governing the property. Additionally, we provide continuing guidance in the operation of the Association.
- Establish a sound communication system between co-owners, the Board and our office in order to ensure prompt resolution of resident problems and concerns.
- Prepare and attend Board of Directors meetings and supply the Board with all necessary forms, notifications and information.
- Consult with the Board regarding all Association matters prior to the involvement of the Association’s Attorney.
- Review and maintain all insurances including property and liability, Directors and Officers and workers compensation.
- Administer all correspondence between the Board of Directors and co-owners including violations, late notices, welcome letters, etc.
- Completely coordinate the Annual meeting and elections.
- Keep all necessary files and records of the Association.
- Maintain a 24 hour emergency answering service.